It depends on the race you want to participate in. This is the list of minimum ages by distance:
- Hikuri 100K - 18
- Nakwe 50K - 18
- Ereno 20K - 16
- Pata salada 10K - 16
For more information, review the Registration Conditions here.
No minimum UTMB® Index is necessary. You can freely sign up for any of the races:
Make sure you are aware of the maximum mandatory equipment we could ask all runners to have.
You can check the technical information of each race here, as well as Aid Stations, Race regulations and Registration process.
- The deadline to make a change at registered distance is until 2023 October 6th.
- In case to changing to a shorter distance, there will be no refund for the fee difference.
- In case to changing to longest distance, the amount corresponding to the fee difference must be covered.
- Registration is not transferable to another person.
- Any modification to registry will have a 15 USD cost.
A Running Stone is an entry into the lottery to participate in the UTMB World Series Finals: the UTMB, CCC and OCC races of the UTMB Mont-Blanc.
Only 1 Running Stone acquired in the past two years is mandatory to enter the lottery. Running Stones are cumulative, have no expiration date, and each Running Stone gives you an additional chance to be drawn.
Running Stones have an unlimited duration (as long as you don't use them for a successful draw). However, you must collect at least 1 Running Stone in the 2 years prior to your enrollment.
Hikuri 100K: 3 Running Stones Nakawé 50K: 2 Running Stones Ereno 20K: 1 Running Stones