Race date: November 3-5, 2023
Event location: Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
Distances: 100K, 50K, 33K, 20K, 10K
Runner check-in: November 3rd and 4th, 2023
Registration OPEN - 2023 Registration Fees (Prices in USD)
|Pata salada 10K||$41||$48|
*Prices subject to change
How do I register?
- Choose which race you want to take part in.
- Create your MyUTMB account and ensure your profile is complete. You will need to do this before you can register for your chosen race.
- Click on the register now button. If you are already signed into your MyUTMB account, you will be directed to the registration page. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to MyUTMB to sign in.
- Complete the required personal registration information.
- Proceed to payment. Please note, the discounted rate for Mexican runners will be applied at check-out.
For more information on creating your MyUTMB account click here.
Registration fee covers services and gifts that await runners for the Puerto Vallarta by UTMB
- Registration packet for all distances
- For runners who conquer the trails and pass through the finish line: Finisher medal for all 10K and 100K runners.
- Unique awards in each distance will be given at the award ceremony to the first 5 men and women in the general ranking.
- All the services provided on the course (food and drinks on the aid stations, timing services, medical service, transportation (when dropping from the race))
- Delicious and well-deserved meal after the race to help you recover faster
- Local vendor services on site
- Drop bag services for the Hikuri 100K race only
If you have a group of participants interested in joining Puerto Vallarta México by UTMB, we encourage you to contact us directly. We understand the value of group participation and the camaraderie it brings to events like this. Therefore, we have special terms tailored to your group's needs. Whether you are a running club, a corporate team, or a group of friends, we are here to make your experience even more rewarding. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. Let's explore how we can accommodate your group and find out more about group discounts to ensure a memorable and exciting adventure in Puerto Vallarta.
YOUR STEPPING STONE TO THE UTMB FINALS IN MONT-BLANC
Puerto Vallarta México by UTMB is the start towards your quest to the UTMB World Series Finals in Chamonix, the mythic UTMB Mont Blanc, the holy grail of trail running in the heart of the Alps, set on the three key distances: UTMB® (100M), CCC® (100K), OCC (50K), the pinnacle trail running event.
As a UTMB World Series Event, the Top 3 female and Top 3 male runners of the 100M, 100K and 50K categories at Puerto Vallarta gain automatic qualification to the UTMB, CCC and OCC races, respectively.
All finishers of the Puerto Vallarta México by UTMB collect Running Stones that can be applied to the UTMB Mont-Blanc draw. To be eligible for the lottery, runners need to have a least one Running Stone and a valid UTMB Index.